Alice's Cottage Suitable for disabled
PLEASE BOOK DIRECT Low Cornriggs farm 01388 537600. ( and save)
Just email me or ring and we can sort out bookings and payments
or you can pay buy Faster Payments or Cheque to H&J Elliott
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
SPECIAL OFFER February 2020 3 nights £210.00
ALICES COTTAGE IS FREE FOR HALF TERM 11th Febuary 2020 £420.00 for seven nights
SEE OUR WONDERFULL DARK SKY. YOU WILL SEE LOTS OF STARS AND THE MILKY WAY
North Pennines dark skys Lots of thing happening in late October from the 21st to 29th 2018
ALICES COTTAGE WILL BE NICE AND WARM FOR YOU WHEN YOU ARRIVE
VERY EASY ACCESS NO STEPS at any level Disabled facillities
- Parking available for three cars Wonderful Views.
- Sleeps 5 ( is suitable for two or three four or five adults
- We can all ways add an extra bed
-- One King Size Bed in the room with a large ensuite shower room .
One Large twin bed room with high backed lounge chair , and a-joining ensuite shower room that is suitable for a wheel chair
- One single bedroom ,
- One large accessible Roll in shower and WC. that services the twin and the single room
- Wide-open corridors
- Our Cottages are on mains water ,and mains electric ,and central heating
- Large fitted spacious dinning kitchen with dish washer, washing machine,electric cooker and grill,halogen hob .toaster .slow cooker. large fridge freezer.beach dinning table that seats six
- Open plan lounge ,with fire.and two comfy leather sofa's and a comforable chair.TV on the Satalite (Free View). DVD.& fast WFI + 4G - -( NO Steps)Level floors accommodation all on one level.
- All rooms are accessible by wheel chair.
- An English Cottage Walled Garden and court yard at the rear. with plenty of seating
- Oil central heating is included in the price . The cottage is also double glazed/with new front and back PVC doors,
- Linen, Towels and Electricity and oil included in the price.
- High chair and travel cot on request.
- Free welcome pack of home baking on arrival, Fresh Flowers and milk.
- Available from Saturday to Saturday for a weekly stay .but we can also try and fit your dates in if possible (Short breaks available )
- Check in 4pm onwards.
- Check out 10am.
- We pride ourselves on our high standards or cleanliness and housekeeping
- Shopping most supermarkets do deliver and on a evening if you order on line..Alice's Cottage is the slightly smaller of the two cottages with a slight gradient up to the front door. The front door opens into an entrance hall that leads to a large open plan area leading off to the lounge, kitchen and the three bedrooms.
we will take one meduim sized dog .but you need to contact use if you are bring a dog.
A beautifully furnished well-proportioned lounge with chocolate leather sofas and pretty cushions with log effect stove that can be operated by remote control. Two large table lamps on nests of tables at the side of the sofas, also Radio.Satalite Colour TV and DVD Player.& fast WFI +4G
Large fully fitted kitchen and dinning table in beech that will seat six or more. Lots of crockery and utensils
Electric oven with halogen hob, microwave, dishwasher,4 Slice toaster, slow cooker . double sinks, washing machine, fridge/freezer,and lots more extras , Satalite Freeview TV Fast WFI & 4G .Blue Ray DV player. CD radio player.
Large open corridor that leads to all bedrooms.
Double bedroom beautifully furnished with creams and autum colours the wood work and furniture is pine - a good sized room with king size bed (with duvets) and bedside cupboards with large table lamps. Wardrobe and drawers.That leads into a Large En-suite shower room, spacious WC and two washbasins, all in white + a chair and dressing table.
To the back of the cottage is an extra large twin bedroom with walk-in wardrobe. Two three foot wide beds (with duvets) and throws. bedside lamps and tables and drawers. This room has a tiled floor which is easy to get around if you are a wheel chair user. There is also a dressing table with stool, an easy chair that is move able and useful for some one who needs a little more comfort. into the lounge area.
A Side door leads outside to a pleasant seating area. Patio and sheltered garden with access through the arch-way back to the front of the cottage where you will see the most amazing panoramic views looking down the dale.
UNLOADING can be done on the front of the cottage with your car ,and then please park your car on the car park opposit the cottage, as the drive is an access to other houses.
Just one mature med dog or two small dogs adults in the cottage . free of charge. We have stabling for horses and ponies but there is a charge made .
PLEASE NOTE. Unfortunately we can not supply electric for electric cars from our supply .
The cottage is all trimmed up for Christmas and New Year.
Hoists and disabled equipment can be ordered buy Jan or contact( Adatabilty 01913778034)
please contact Janet Elliott on 01388 537600 to book
email me direct at email@example.com
You can book direct pay 10% deposit by cheque or BACS and pay the rest six weeks before you arrive.
SHORT BREAKS FOR January .Febuary March 2020 ( RING FOR DATES ) start from any day for a TWO ,THREE & FOUR DAY STAY just send me an email or a text.07760766794
4 night stay for five adults in September and October £295.00
THESE PRICES ARE IF YOU BOOK DIRECT >TELEPHONE At 01388537600
Tel 01388 537600
mobile phone 07760766794 or send a text
WE ARE TAKING BOOKINGS FOR 2020
18th January 2020 to the 4th April 2020 for seven nights staying from Saturday to Saturday £420.00
4th April 2020 to the 23rd May 2020 for a seven night stay from Saturday to Saturday £440.00
23rd May 2020 to the 6th June 2020 for seven nights stay from Saturday to Saturday £450.00
6th June 2020 Saturday to the 25th July Saturday 2020 for seven nights stay from £455.00
25th July 2020 to the 29th August 2020 for seven nights stay from Saturday to Saturday £495.00
28th August 2020 to the 31st October 2020 for seven nights stay from Saturday to Saturday £435.00
31st October 2020 to the December 19th 2020 for a seven night stay £410.00
22nd December 2020 to the 29th December 2019 for a seven night stay from Tuesday to Tuesday (booked)
29th December 2020 to the 5th January 2020 for a seven night stay from Tuesday to Tuesday
We can take bookings for short breaks and to start if possible from any other day of the week.
ONE MED SIZED Dog or two small dogs WELCOME at no extra charge for the dog (but please contact me)
x = Unavailable
Please email us your prefered dates and we will reply to confirm.
Holiday Cottages | Self Catering Accommodation | Bed & Breakfast | Holiday Cottages | Self Catering Accommodation | Bed & Breakfast | Farm Accommodation
Located in North Pennines, Killhope, Weardale, Durham.
Copyright ©2010 Low Cornriggs Farm. All Rights Reserved This website is powered by Britnett Web Services