PLEASE BOOK DIRECT Low Cornriggs farm 01388 537600. ( and save) Or you can book on line with the www. farmstay .co.uk
SEE OUR WONDERFULL DARK SKY. YOU WILL SEE LOTS OF STARS AND THE MILKY WAY
North Pennines dark skys Lots of thing happening in late October from the 21st to 29th 2017
ALICES COTTAGE WILL BE NICE AND WARM FOR YOU WHEN YOU ARRIVE
VERY EASY ACCESS NO STEPS Disabled facillities
- Parking available for three cars Wonderful Views.
- Sleeps 5 ( is suitable for two or three four or five adults
- One King Size Bed in the room with a large ensuite shower room .
One Large twin bed room with high backed lounge chair , and a-joining ensuite shower room that is suitable for a wheel chair
- One single bedroom ,
- One large accessible Roll in shower and WC. that services the twin and the single room
- Wide-open corridors
- Our Cottages are on mains water ,and mains electric ,and central heating
- Large fitted spacious dinning kitchen with dish washer, washing machine,electric cooker and grill,halogen hob .toaster .slow cooker. large fridge freezer.beach dinning table that seats six
- Open plan lounge ,with fire.and two comfy leather sofa's and a comforable chair.TV on the Satalite (Free View). DVD.& WFI - -( NO Steps)Level floors accommodation all on one level.
- All rooms are accessible by wheel chair.
- An English Cottage Walled Garden and court yard at the rear. with plenty of seating
- Oil central heating is included in the price . The cottage is also double glazed/with new front and back PVC doors,
- Linen, Towels and Electricity and oil included in the price.
- High chair and travel cot on request.
- Free welcome pack of home baking on arrival, Fresh Flowers and milk.
- Available from Saturday to Saturday for a weekly stay .but we can also try and fit your dates in if possible (Short breaks available )
- Check in 4pm onwards.
- Check out 10am.
- We pride ourselves on our high standards or cleanliness and housekeeping
- Shopping most supermarkets do deliver and on a evening if you order on line..Alice's Cottage is the slightly smaller of the two cottages with a slight gradient up to the front door. The front door opens into an entrance hall that leads to a large open plan area leading off to the lounge, kitchen and the three bedrooms.
we will take one meduim sized dog .but you need to contact use if you are bring a dog.
A beautifully furnished well-proportioned lounge with chocolate leather sofas and pretty cushions with log effect stove that can be operated by remote control. Two large table lamps on nests of tables at the side of the sofas, also Radio.Satalite Colour TV and DVD Player.&WFI
Large fully fitted kitchen and dinning table in beech that will seat six or more. Lots of crockery and utensils
Electric oven with halogen hob, microwave, dishwasher,4 Slice toaster, double sinks, washing machine, fridge/freezer,slow cooker , TV . CD radio player.
Large open corridor that leads to all bedrooms.
Double bedroom beautifully furnished with creams and autum colours the wood work and furniture is pine - a good sized room with king size bed (with duvets) and bedside cupboards with large table lamps. Wardrobe and drawers.That leads into a Large En-suite shower room, spacious WC and two washbasins, all in white + a chair and dressing table.
To the back of the cottage is an extra large twin bedroom with walk-in wardrobe. Two three foot wide beds (with duvets) and throws. bedside lamps and tables and drawers. This room has a tiled floor which is easy to get around if you are a wheel chair user. There is also a dressing table with stool, an easy chair that is move able and useful for some one who needs a little more comfort. into the lounge area.
A Side door leads outside to a pleasant seating area. Patio and sheltered garden with access through the arch-way back to the front of the cottage where you will see the most amazing panoramic views looking down the dale.
Just one mature med dog in the cottage . We have stabling for horses and ponies but there is a charge made .
The cottage is all trimmed up for Christmas and New Year.
Hoists and disabled equipment can be ordered buy Jan or contact( Adatabilty 01913778034)
please contact Janet Elliott on 01388 537600 to book
email me direct at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can book direct pay 20% deposit by cheque and pay the rest six weeks before you arrive.
SHORT BREAKS ALL YEAR ( RING FOR DATES ) start from any day for a FOUR DAY STAY from October through to December.Two and Three day stays are available just send me an email or a text.
email or ring for dates and prices
SPECIAL OFFERS AVAILABLE ;October to December for four nights £290
THESE PRICES ARE IF YOU BOOK DIRECT >TELEPHONE At 01388537600
Tel 01388 537600
WE ARE TAKING BOOKINGS FOR 2018 PRICES HELD FOR ANOTHER YEAR
25th March 2017 to the 26th May 2017 for a seven night stay from Saturday to Saturday £420.00
27th May 2017 to the 02th June 2017 for seven nights stay from Saturday to Saturday £460.00(booked)
3th June 2017 to the 28th July 2017 for seven nights stay from Saturday to Saturday £445.00
29th July 2017 to the 25th August 2017 for seven nights stay from Saturday to Saturday £495.00
26th August 2017 to the 27th October 2017 for seven nights stay from Saturday to Saturday £430.0
28th October 2016 to the 21th December 2017 for a seven night stay from Saturday to Saturday £399.00
21st December 2017 to the 28th December 2017 for a seven night stay from Friday to Friday £450.00Booked
29th December 2017 to the 4th January 2018 for a seven night stay from Friday to Friday £455.00Booked
We can take bookings for short breaks and to start if possible from any other day of the week.
ONE MED SIZED PET WELCOME (but please contact me)
x = Unavailable
Please email us your prefered dates and we will reply to confirm.
Holiday Cottages | Self Catering Accommodation | Bed & Breakfast | Holiday Cottages | Self Catering Accommodation | Bed & Breakfast | Farm Accommodation
Located in North Pennines, Killhope, Weardale, Durham.
Copyright ©2010 Low Cornriggs Farm. All Rights Reserved This website is powered by Britnett Web Services