Home Bed & Breakfast Holiday Cottages Food Hereford Beef Hereford Cattle About Us Contact Us How To Find Us Local Attractions Local Activities Recipes Things To Do C2C Accommodation craft-courses.html
Accommodation > Alice's Cottage.
- Parking available for three cars
- Sleeps 5 ( is suitable for two or three four or five adults)
- One King Size Bed in room with large ensuite bath room .One Large twin bed room with high backed chair lounge chair ,ensuite shower room
- One single bedroom ,
- One large accessible Roll in shower and WC.
- Wide-open corridors
- Large fitted kitchen dish washer, washing machine,electric cooker and grill,halogen hob .toaster .slow cooker. large fridge freezer.beach dinning table that seats six
- Open plan lounge ,with fire.and two comfy leather sofa's .TVSatalite (Free View). DVD. - Level floors accommodation all on one level.
- All rooms are accessible by wheel chair.
- An English Cottage Garden and court yard at the rear. with seating
- Oil central heating. the cottage is also double glazed/
- Linen, Towels and Electricity included.
- High chair and travel cot on request.
- Free welcome pack of home baking on arrival, Fresh Flowers and milk.
- Available from Saturday to Saturday (Short breaks available )
- Check in 4pm onwards.
- Check out 10am.
- We pride ourselves on our high standards or cleanliness and housekeeping
- Shopping most supermarkets do deliver and on a Saturday evening if you order on line..Alice's Cottage is the slightly smaller of the two cottages with a slight gradient up to the front door. The front door opens into an entrance hall that leads to a large open plan area leading off to the lounge, kitchen and the three bedrooms.
A beautifully furnished well-proportioned lounge with chocolate leather sofas and pretty cushions with log effect stove that can be operated by remote control. Two large table lamps on nests of tables at the side of the sofas, also Radio.Satalite Colour TV and DVD Player.
Large fully fitted kitchen and dinning table in beech that will seat six or more. Lots of crockery and utensils
Electric oven with halogen hob, microwave, dishwasher,4 Slice toaster, double sinks, washing machine, fridge/freezer,slow cooker , TV satellite. CD radio player.
Large open corridor that leads to all bedrooms.
Double bedroom beautifully furnished with creams and autum colours the would work and furniture is pine - a good sized room with king size bed (with duvets) and bedside cupboards with large table lamps. Wardrobe and drawers.That leads into a Large En-suite bathroom with bath and handrails and a shower over the bath, spacious WC and two washbasins, all in white + a chair and dressing table.
To the back of the cottage is an extra large twin bedroom with walk-in wardrobe. Two three foot wide beds (with duvets) and throws. bedside lamps and tables and drawers. There is also a dressing table with stool, an easy chair that is move able and useful for some one who needs a little more comfort. into the lounge area.
A Side door leads outside to a pleasant seating area. Patio and sheltered garden with access through the arch-way back to the front of the cottage where you will be met with amazing panoramic views looking down the dale.
Sorry no dogs or pets in the cottages . We have stabling for horses and ponies but there is a charge made .
The cottage is all trimmed up for Christmas and New Year.
Hoists and disabled equipment can be ordered buy Jan or contact( Adatabilty 01913778034)
please contact Janet Elliott on 01388 537600 to book
email me direct at email@example.com
You can book direct pay 20% deposit by debit card and pay the rest six weeks before you arrive.
We do short breaks most of the year
THESE PRICES ARE IF YOU BOOK DIRECT >TELEPHONE (all our prices include 20% VAT) All Prices are for seven days from Saturday to Saturday .
SPRING BANK HOLIDAY Saturday 1/6/13 to Saturday for seven nights £495.00 ( Special offer price £410.00)
MID SUMMER from the Saturday 8/6/13 to Saturday 19/7/13 for a seven night stay £465.00
SUMMER from Saturday 20/7/13 to Saturday 30/8/13 for a seven night stay. £495.00
20th July for six nights £420
29th July to 3rd august £420.00
SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER from 31/8/13 Saturday 2/11/13 for a seven night stay £420.00
NOVEMBER and DECEMBER from 2/11/13 Saturday to 20/12/13 for a seven night stay £390.00
NEW YEAR from Saturday 28/12/13 to 4/1/14 for a seven night stay £450.00
Please email us your prefered dates and we will reply to confirm.
Holiday Cottages | Self Catering Accommodation | Bed & Breakfast | Holiday Cottages | Self Catering Accommodation | Bed & Breakfast | Farm Accommodation
Located in North Pennines, Killhope, Weardale, Durham.
Copyright ©2010 Low Cornriggs Farm. All Rights Reserved This website is powered by Britnett Web Services